RN Supervisor (Hopewell, VA) Weekends 7a-7p
RN Supervisor (Hopewell, VA) Weekends 7a to 7p
Also 5 years as RN = $5000 sign on bonus
River View on the Appomattox Health & Rehab Center in Hopewell, VA, has a career opportunity for a dynamic RN Supervisor to round out our team that is responsive, compassionate and caring to the needs of our patients, residents and their families.
River View on the Appomattox Health & Rehab Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
- Plan, organize, and direct nursing staff on assigned unit, assisting as needed.
- Observe and assess residents.
- Ensure all appropriate documentation is made related to patients/residents and appropriate individuals are informed.
- Inform Director of Nursing daily on status of patients/residents.
- Make rounds with physicians, review orders, lab reports and contact pharmacy as needed.
- Address patient/resident concerns.
- Investigate, report and follow through with any reported situation related to the patient/resident.
- Review patient/resident plans of care to ensure no alterations to plans need to be made.
- Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Drug Free & EOE
- Current RN license in good standing with the Virginia Department of Health Professions.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical, customer service, communication and leadership skills.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.