Zippy's Kaimuki - Cook I
We are looking for our next great Cook for our Zippy’s restaurant location in Kaimuki! As a Cook, you are in charge of providing quality food consistently and efficiently, be back up to the cook, prep work, or line work in the kitchen.
BENEFITS & REWARDS:
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Free Employee Meals
- 20% Employee Discounts at Zippy's Restaurants
- Medical, Vision & Dental Plans
- Company Matched 401 (k)
- Incentive & Rewards Programs
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Program
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
The Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Cooks food orders to the guest’s preference while adhering to Company established recipes, portions, and methods.
- Is knowledgeable of and adheres to proper food handling procedures and safety/ sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Replenishes all supplies according to designated quantities and time requirements. Minimizes waste and ensures that stock is always fresh by checking dates and rotating stock.
- Maintains a safe, sanitary, and organized workspace.
- Completes Utility job duties in the absence of the Utility position on shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Negative tuberculosis (TB) skin test within 12 months of the date of hire OR Dated/Issued at the age of 16 or older.
- Pass a background check & drug screening test
- Meet assigned shift requirements
- Regularly push, pull, and carry objects; Stand and walk for at least 6-8 hours
- Light to Medium work. Exerting up to 20 to 50 pounds of force.
- Reach shoulder level and below waist constantly, and above the head occasionally
- Good understanding and comprehension of the English language.
- Basic Math and writing skills
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
- Enjoy multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Punctual, dependable, and thoroughness
- Previous culinary experience and/or education preferred
Please apply through www.zippys.com/careers.