Come join our team!
You're Gonna Love It Here!
When you work at Aqua-Aston, you become part of our ohana. We are a tightknit group of diverse individuals who encourage each other to be our best selves.
It's Not Just A Job
Our employees smile, not because we want our guests to feel welcome, but because we can't help it. Our work is fulfilling because we're in the business of spreading aloha to our guests.
We Make Promises
Aqua-Aston offers competitive benefits, opportunity for growth, and a fun, rewarding work environment. We believe respect and teamwork are integral to our company's success.
ASTON WAIKIKI BEACH TOWER 2470 Kalakaua Ave. Honolulu, HI 96815
Ensure Guests are treated hospitably, accurately, and efficiently. Provide guests with service that anticipates their needs. Responsible for maintaining standards of hotel cleanliness set by the Executive Housekeeper. Help maintain smooth transfer of clean rooms and promote the cleanliness of public space.
- Clean assigned guest rooms by priority.
- Replace dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
- Update status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheet.
- Return and restock cart at end of shift as well as empty vacuum bag and wipe vacuum clean.
- Other essential room cleaning duties as operations change in the future.
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned and deemed appropriate by management.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, write) with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimal supervision.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
- Prior guest relations training.
- Knowledge of proper equipment usage
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Apply for Job
- Sign In
- New User