Client Care Representative
Veterinary Emergency + Referral Center of Hawaii (VERC) is an advanced 24-hour veterinary emergency and specialty hospital seeking a full-time Client Care Representative. Our dedicated board-certified specialists and highly-trained emergency professionals provide a collaborative approach to veterinary medicine. Supported by our modern, state-of-the-art facility, we offer a full in-house laboratory, ultrasonography, CT, MRI and electrochemotherapy.
At VERC, our mission is to provide the highest standard of emergency and specialty medicine, offering the most comprehensive and progressive patient care on the Hawaiian Islands.
About the Role:
The Client Care Representative will demonstrate exceptional customer service skills at all times to represent the organization and perform day-to-day operations of the front desk.
As the Client Care Representative, your responsibilities and duties would include:
- Welcome our clients in a friendly, helpful, and compassionate manner
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Educate and advise clients regarding hospital services and practices
- Process appointments, emergencies, and client requests while ensuring the highest quality of care and satisfaction for our clients at all time.
- Process admissions and discharges accurately; schedule follow up appointments as necessary
- Process invoices and payments accurately
- Update and maintain client/pet records and files in accordance with hospital legal requirements
- Assist with other administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, emailing, for example
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and are able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Have a fundamental knowledge of windows-based computer programs
- Proven effective communication and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to recognize and seek guidance in all client-related cases where protocol does not apply
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service
Benefits of Working at Veterinary Emergency + Referral Center of Hawaii:
- Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, and an allotment for uniforms.
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.