If you are passionate of the Beauty industry and are not shy about sharing your beauty tips, you are what we look for as the Beauty Advisor. Every customer you approach will see you as the face of our brand; you will be a critical link between the Product and the Customer. You will enjoy doing all those makeovers with our best-selling products to help make our customers look amazing. This position is based out of the T Galleria by DFS, Waikiki location.
• Explain the features and benefits of our merchandise in addition to DFS' service differentiators
• Provide accurate product and shop promotion information to the customers
• Sell to customer's needs and cross-sell other products and brands to exceed customer's expectations
• Demonstrate product on clients' skin/face e.g. color cosmetics and skincare applications
• Close sale by thanking clients and building relationships to seek opportunities to grow sales in future
• Return cash floats and all necessary documents to close registers and secure sales receipts
• General housekeeping of assigned area, e.g. dusting, straightening and restocking of merchandise, while maintaining full client awareness at all times
• Assist in merchandise inventories as applicable
• Assist in proper handling of merchandise, e.g. maintenance of visual merchandising, testers and brand guidelines
- High School diploma or equivalent, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to work flexible hours / shifts, including weekends, nights and holidays.
- Minimum 1 year sales/cashiering experience in a retail environment.
- Proficient with handling a POS register machine.
- Secondary language speaking beneficial, but not required.
- Licenses Required: TB Clearance
- Good organizational skills, Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities.