Bishop & Company is seeking an Analyst/Writer who will assist with the NCQA required annual review of medical policies. Good attendance is mandatory, and some overtime may be required!
- Research professional, scientific, medical, and business journals.
- Gather necessary information to partner with a medical director to revise medical policies.
- Complete all associated administrative tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and retain information.
- Must be self-directed and work well under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate initiative and handle tasks without constant supervision.
- Job Type: One-Year Temporary Opportunity with possible extension
- Pay: $18-$20/hr
- Location: Kapiolani Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking: Not provided
- Hours: 7:30AM 4:30PM (Monday-Friday), some OT may be required
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Location: Honolulu, HI
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer Disability and Veteran