Our client is a Queensland-based Environmental Engineering Consulting Firm providing personalised and modern services for all market sectors including Air Quality Management, Environmental Licensing Compliance, Lead Auditing Services, Noise Impact Assessments and Aerial Photography, Surveying & Monitoring.
They are currently in need of PT Admin Assistant to work from home and join their team.
- Amending documents.
- Handle client inquiries by phone or e-mail.
- Adding relevant data, cutting and pasting aerial photo's into the document and any necessary information for the environmental engineer to complete the technical reporting of documents.
- Schedule meetings and manage daily calendar.
- Manage contact lists and customer spreadsheets.
- Take transcription and handle correspondence.
- Prepare and send out e-mail newsletters.
- Complete market or internet research.
- MS Office
- Google Maps and Earth
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven experience as a Virtual Admin Assistant or relevant role.
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP.
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office).
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar).
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organisational skills
- Start date: ASAP
- Employment type: Part-time (20 hours weekly)
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday – 10am to 2pm AU AEST (with 30mins break)
- Reporting to: Managing Director / CEO
- Starts at $6AUD per hour, approximately Php16, 800 monthly
- Weekly payout
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Internal incentive bonuses
- Prepaid HMO
MINIMUM TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Windows desktop or laptop with at least Windows 8 OS, minimum i3 processor – 2.0Ghz and at least 4GB of RAM.
- MAC desktop or laptop with at least OS Sierra installed, minimum i3 processor – 2.0Ghz and at least 4GB of RAM.
- Working headset with microphone (not mobile phone headsets)
- A wired Internet connection (Broadband DSL) with Internet speed of at least 5 Mbps
- A backup internet connection (pocket LTE Wi-Fi)
- A quiet working environment
- Must be located in a metropolitan area. (subject to IT check).
THE NEXT STEP
If you can relate to this unique opportunity on all levels; apply today with a short cover letter and updated resume. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any details are introduced to any 3rd party.