Physical Therapy/Rehabilitation - PT Acute Care Hospital
Texas Nursing Services
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Physical Therapist for a 13-week renewable contract at an Acute Care Hospital.
This position is located in Holyoke, CO
Day shift, 5x8-hour position (08:00 - 18:00). M-F
- Evaluate and treat patients with various conditions in an acute care hospital setting.
- Develop and implement a treatment plan that addresses the patient's needs and goals.
- Work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to ensure the highest quality of patient care.
- Document all patient interactions and progress in the electronic medical record.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited university.
- Active and current Physical Therapy license in the state of Colorado.
- At least one year of experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred.
- Pelvic core experience preferred but not required.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, including housing and transportation. If you are a highly motivated Physical Therapist looking for an exciting opportunity to work in an acute care hospital setting, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.