Line Lead/Machine Operator
Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous leadership experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality products through production, operations, and manufacturing. This is a line lead position with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom-line results.
- Responsible for overseeing all scopes of the packaging process.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Monitors Packers in all scopes of the process.
- Responsible for training line workers in all aspects of the packaging line.
- Insure accurate finished good paperwork is turned in a timely manner.
- Contact supervisor or lead person in the event of any problems with the lines, product quality, or critical control points.
- Understands all document control procedures and ensures proper control procedures followed on their line/equipment.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed and for identifying and documenting quality problems for corrective action and prevention of non-conforming product.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 55lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Production Control
- Line Work
- machine operating (1 year of experience is required)
- High School (required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.