Associate District Sales Manager
Req Number: 234361
ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Enterprise Accounts.
- Are you ready to control your financial future with unlimited upside earnings potential?
- Do you want a lasting career with a company that offers autonomy to run a book of business, flexibility to make your own schedule, and gives you work-life balance?
- Are you looking for continuous learning and the opportunity to invest in yourself?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you've been searching for. Read on and decide for yourself.
The world's largest companies -- including 80% of the Fortune 500 -- count on our Human Capital Management solutions. As a Sales Representative, Enterprise Accounts, you'll grow new market share for ADP's cloud-based Human Resources solutions to large market prospects (1,000 or more employees) within a defined territory. You will bring proven expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and unwavering relationships with our clients and prospects. We are passionate and committed to our current and future clients' success in the ever-changing world of work.
Sales Representatives for Enterprise Accounts are collaborative. Rarely will a deal be sold without internal partnering. If you are a self-professed “lone wolf“ salesperson, this will not be the role for you. If you thrive being part of a team, however, then this career opportunity not only offers significant earnings potential but maximum exposure for career advancement. We will support your personal training and development in an informal, diverse, non-bureaucratic environment that is sensitive to work-family and flexible-schedules.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos.
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Sales at ADP, watch here: http://adp.careers/Sales_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
- Grow Our Business While Growing Yours. You will work independently and collaboratively as part of various teams within your assigned geography to attain or exceed 100% of assigned revenue and product goals within assigned accounts.
- Plan and Report to Achieve Success. You will develop an annual business plan, determining sales and activity goals required for attainment of assigned revenue and product goals. You'll compile “Account Plan“ documents for prospective clients, describing existing products and services used, potential product sales, and related selling strategy to create a robust pipeline. You'll maintain a current prospective business report identifying potential business and activities necessary to close client accounts.
- Market & Conduct Market Research. You'll develop prospective client sources utilizing various communication mediums, including personal contact mailings and planning client seminars. You will utilize sales automation tools to define market penetration strategies, and you will identify and target competitive prospects and plan strategy to increase market share. You will broaden your knowledge of company products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products.
- Collaborate Daily. You will serve as a trusted advisor, partner, and ADP ambassador to your clients, internal partners, and overall network while demonstrating grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards. You will work closely with U.S. and Global Enterprise Accounts sales teams on joint and global client opportunities and relationships.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- You have 5 or more years of enterprise-level sales experience.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Industry knowledge and/or knowledge of ADP's competitors is an asset.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Salary range for this role is $52,100 - $112,600 /Year
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.