Sr. Manager, Guest Experience & Analytics
Talento is partnered with a growing enterprise organization in South Florida that's expanding! The Sr. Manager of Guest Experience will help optimize the Guest experience and be involved in both strategy and execution. S/he will wear many hats, including strategist, designer, educator, facilitator, and ambassador. Must be a confident and adept leader with the desire to envision the future, challenge the status quo and inspire change, all while building relationships and credibility, and delivering results. The role reports to the Vice President of Guest Experience & Brand and is responsible for working across all business units and all communication channels.
- Identify, measure, and monitor Guest experience KPIs and metrics.
- Leverage research and insights to obtain an in-depth understanding of the evolving Guest wants and needs to find ways to improve the guest journey.
- Organize, coordinate and manage the execution of Guest experience initiatives with cross-functional partners in operations, Guest Care, marketing, and HR.
- Map the Guest journey to identify pain points, then recommend, build, and test solutions, and ultimately drive improvements to the Guest experience.
- Establish goals to measure and improve The Company's reputation, enticing prospective Customers and transform current Customers into Super Fans.
- Democratize Guest Experience data throughout the organization via dashboards & reports and integrate Voice of the Customer (VoC) into strategic planning and processes.
- Inspire the organization to listen, understand and act on Guest feedback as an effective data-driven and inspiring storyteller.
- Bachelors Degree
- 7-10 years of Experience, ideally a mix of Data Science or Data Analysis supporting a guest experience or guest journey function
- Knowledge of VoC programs and Guest Experience design (journey mapping, personas and segmentation, GX maturity, ROI-based business cases, etc.)
- Knowledge in quantitative and qualitative market research (including survey design), and familiarity with the Qualtrics platform and text analytics
- Advanced data and data analysis skills (running queries, data cleaning and manipulation/transformation, predictive modeling, etc.)
- Ability to fluently explain in-depth/technical findings to both technical and non-technical audiences of all seniority levels
- Ability to translate analyses into meaningful and practical recommendations
- Knowledge of SQL or other similar languages
- Knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau or other similar visualization tools