Chewy is seeking au0026nbsp;Director, Customer Service who can grow, lead, and inspire a world class customer service team in our Hollywood, FL location.u0026nbsp;We are seeking a leader with strong operational experience in leadership, systems, and processes improvement who's able to keep pace with our growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely customer-focused and growth-driven environment. You should have experience leading both people and processes in a large, multi-channel contact center environment, exceeding customer success metrics, driving process improvements and offering innovative solutions to ensure an excellent customer experience. The right person will have a strong sense of drive and execution around customer experience, employee experience and overall performance.
If you're the right person, you will have an infectious passion for Customer Experience, you live to develop others, you hit goals and give the credit to your team and you get that tingling feeling of joy when you've watched someone grow professionally under your wing. And you should be able to provide examples.
u0026nbsp;Interested in joining the team? We are looking to hire immediately for our upcoming training class. The right candidate will have an infectious personality, a desire to engage in meaningful conversation, the ability to think critically and on-their-feet in the moment, and a passion for genuinely helping others
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, employee engagement, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision
- Provide strategic direction, planning, and execution to meet/exceed productivity, brand representation, and efficiency goals
- Provide proper guidance, ongoing coaching, and development plans to Manager and Supervisors, as defined and as needed, by utilizing support resources (Recruitment, Hiring, Staffing, Scheduling, Quality, Training, Team Strategies, Retention etc.)
- Lead, develop, and coach managers of various teams to build successful relationships and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Implement changes to the department to best achieve our mission and goals.
- Create processes to ensure scalability and consistent quality for our customers.
- Model accountability, creativity, resourcefulness, energy, passion, leadership, integrity, honesty, and team building.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years in a Site Director role for a high volume, multi-channel contact center of at least 500 headcount
- A demonstrable knowledge of contact center metrics, best practices and sound understanding of contact center workflow
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working with remote/distributed teams is a plus.
- Exceptional ability to communicate in English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact