This Administrative Assistant provides a wide variety of administrative support services. Performs office work directly related to property management and the general business operations of the association.
The Administrative Assistant also provides exemplary service in a manner consistent with the values and mission of the Castle Group. He or she performs all responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding customer service skills representative of Castle Royal Service as it relates to this function. This includes working interdepartmentally, as well as, with our external customers.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (May include some or all of the following as applicable)
- Answers telephones promptly and assists residents with questions and concerns.
- Inputs/Processes/Closes work orders as required for landscape, maintenance, housekeeping, etc.
- Tracks resident issues to enable Property Manager to identify major problems or trends.
- Maintains Association files, mail, binders, and office supply inventory.
- Attends Board Meetings Creates/posts newsletters and notices.
- Maintains homeowner roster, database, mail instructions and homeowner files.
- Assists in review of leases, if applicable, as well as processing of new owner approval and interview packages.
- Reviews receivable reports and assists Community Association Manager in forwarding collection packages to counsel.
- May be responsible for processing of Association expense checks.
- Assists residents with account balance inquiries.
- Ensures all safety precautions and procedures are followed while performing duties.
- Performs property inspections as directed by Community Association Manager.
- May be assigned other duties by Community Association Manager.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
High school diploma required. Associates degree with concentration in business preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess strong administrative background. Two (2) to Three (3) years of related work experience. Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Excellent interpersonal, office management and communications skills.
Intermediate command of computer hardware/software is required; specifically, knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Experience in maintaining a website is desired.
Multiple language fluency is desirable and may be required depending on the community’s needs.
Travel and availability requirements:
May be required to travel for training sessions off-site on an infrequent, ad-hoc basis. May be occasionally required to cover for administrative staff at other communities within a reasonable commuting distance when needed.
Ability to work extended hours and weekends on an occasional, as needed basis.
Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.; work in an upright standing or sitting position for long periods of time, may fluctuate. May handle, grasp and lift objects and packages. Reach with hands and arms, communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information. Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions; complete all required forms.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The majority of work will be completed indoors in a temperature-controlled environment with little to moderate noise levels.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description. In addition, management has the right to change any portion of this job description at any time and for any reason.