Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best-known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol’s generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute, and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world’s leading Music Company.
How we LEAD:
Capitol Music Group is seeking a Post-Production Manager to join the team. This role will report to the VP, Global Creative.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Media management of all audio and video content projects ranging from string outs, file management, prepping audio, video, and color on short-form:30 promos and social media content, to longer-form content such as 5-8 min music videos, documentaries, and behind the series content
- Assisting with all post-production needs, including ingesting music video footage, creating YouTube thumbnails, QC’ing outputs
- Working with Content, Video, & Creatives Services teams to ensure execution of each project is aligned, on-schedule and on-budget
- Managing internal editing team, and coordinators
- Booking freelance talent including assistant editors, editors, and motion graphics artists
Bring your VIBE:
- 3-5 years’ experience in post-production of short-form content in an agency setting, or in-house
- Strong understanding of post-production process including software needed in video editing in Premiere, and motion graphics design and animation in Photoshop and AfterEffects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, often with same-day turnaround times on projects
- Self-starter and highly motivated with a desire to work in a team environment
- Passion for music and knowledge of current top artists a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer