Requisition Number: PROGR01774
The Programmer Analyst II is dedicated to providing technical solutions to complex business problems. Software will be developed, implemented, and documented by working with business units to understand and address functional requirements. While the primary focus of this position will be on software development and gathering business requirements, various other duties include system administration, report building, documentation, testing, installation, troubleshooting, and support. The Programmer Analyst II position involves extensive use of the Microsoft .NET development platform (C#) to maintain and develop integration solutions for the bank's various systems.
- Software Development
- Console and web applications (C#, Perl, SQL, .NET, and others)
- Data manipulation/integration
- Requirements Gathering
- Work with end users to understand and document business needs
- Develop specification for software solutions
- Maintenance and monitoring of automated job/scripts used for data integration
- Systems Administrator Activities
- Perform administrative functions on existing and third party systems including OnBase document imaging and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
The incumbent must adhere to confidentiality rules related to system access, data access, and security roles. They must be able to work independently with minimal or no supervision and as part of the team. They must keep themselves up to date with the various new computer technology and programming languages that are available in the marketplace. They may be required to attend relevent classes, workshops, or conferences.