Claire's - A Career that's always in style
About the Role
The Mulesoft Administrator is responsible for implementing and supporting Mulesoft in the Claire's environment. Serves as the primary systems administrator, troubleshooting problems within Mulesoft and its various integrations, and works on appropriate resolutions.
- MuleSoft Anypoint Platform administration which includes managing Business groups, Environments, user Access and integration applications configurations and schedule.
- Deploying and configuring integration applications in MuleSoft Anypoint Cloudhub and MuleSoft on-prem platforms
- Develop new integration processes using MuleSoft to improve support process and enable monitoring capabilities
- Monitor production platform for CPU, Memory and Disc usage and proactively fix any potential issues
- Monitor application deployed in production environments and proactively resolve system and data issues
- Deploy Integration applications to Production and Non-Production environments using out of the box deployment tools.
- Work with developers to determine the optimal method of utilizing Mulesoft within the Claire's environment
- Work with Developers to triage production bugs
- Manage queue of cases and work with users and other support teams to troubleshoot production issues.
- Work with Product owners to support User Acceptance testing
- Work with Product owners to validate and sign off on Supportability functionality
- Participate in technical design review discussions with solution architect and provide feedback.
- Create shell/python scripts to automate and improve support process
- Create reports and dashboards to help monitoring production applications
- Create reports, dashboards and alerts to proactively monitor integration applications
- Document support process, standard operational procedures, support reference manuals
- Experience with MuleSoft ESB administration (Cloudhub and On-Prem V3.x, v4.x)
- Experience working within a cloud based environment while integrating with legacy on premise solutions.
- Experience using Unix/Linux OS environments
- Experience with any AMQP or JMS technologies
- Experience with Oracle database and SQL queries
- Strong understanding of Java or Java based technologies
- Familiar with integration strategies like API-led connectivity in MuleSoft
- Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
- Willingness to learn and master unfamiliar technologies and/or concepts
- Familiarity and comfort working within strict Change Management and Release Management processes
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness, Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex application issues
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute efficient business processes and methodologies
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with Software Release Management principles and methodology including Adaptive Delivery Methodology (ADM)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology