Key Skills: Data Modeler, Data Architect for Relational and Dimensional Modeling with Azure platform (Synapse, ADF, SQL, Python) and Salesforce (specifically finance force), Oracle, Erwin, etc Job Description :
- The data modeler will be working on primarily revenue and billing projects but contributing to other reporting projects as needed.
- The candidate must have prior knowledge of billing systems and models within a data warehousing environment.
- The position requires working with business analysts, ETL developers, and OBIEE developers to document and update data models for enhancements of existing subject areas, as well as design and development of new subject areas and models.
- The candidate must be able to quickly pick up existing technical and business domain knowledge.
- The position will require working with project teams to analyze requirements, design, and development data models, and review with data architect to ensure conformance to internal standards. Required Experience:
- 4-8 years of relevant data modeling experience.
- In-depth experience with Oracle 12c, 19c, including performance tuning. Experience with MS SQL Server and Azure is a plus.
- In-depth experience in data warehouse environment on financial services projects.
- In-depth experience with Erwin Data Modeler (Release 9.X) and Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler.
- In-depth experience with Oracle EBS R12.
- Strong working knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Functional knowledge of revenue and billing systems and related modeling experience.
- Experience with conversion of legacy models to enterprise models.
- Development of, documentation, and adherence to modeling standards.
- Working directly with end users, business analysts, and development to team to provide modeling solutions for new and existing projects.
- In depth knowledge of Kimball Design methodology. Preferred Experience:
- Familiarity with Informatica PowerCenter 10.2
- Familiarity with OBIEE 12c
- Waterfall / Agile Development Methodology
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Job Segment: Database, Oracle, Warehouse, ERP, Information Systems, Technology, Manufacturing