The Director of Growth Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing our growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing. You will help build and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel by setting the roadmap and through constant testing. This will require you to collaborate cross-functionally with Digital Product, Marketing and Creative teams to identify and execute on opportunities to drive growth. Additionally, you will own setting key performance targets (CAC, CPA, AOV, retention), forecasting and reporting on results.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in America. This role will report to the CEO.
What you will accomplish:
- Own growth marketing strategy and inform our customer-facing experience across acquisition and retention.
- Develop a go-to-market plan for business launch, including budget, forecast, efficiency targets, and channel and partner selection.
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) and own achievement of weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Select and set up publisher and agency partner relationships for launch and beyond.
- Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, Radio, TV, Podcast, etc
- Devise a SEO strategy and work with Sr. Manager SEO and cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic.
- Devise an affiliate marketing strategy and work with Affiliate manager and cross-functional teams to execute programs that increase growth while maintaining KPIs.
- Post-launch, design and implement optimization tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention).
- Develop and drive lifecycle retention program, including transactional messaging, trigger programs and large-scale campaigns.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (product, creative) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to manage programs at launch and beyond.
- Own management and results of ad channels post-launch, including budgeting, reporting, and efficiency optimization.
- Collaborate with functional partners to forecast and plan company revenue growth.
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of driven, highly engaged individuals to manage marketing channels.