Zippy's Hilo - Counter/Cashier
We are looking for our next great Counter employee for our Zippy’s restaurant location in Hilo! As a Counter/ Cashier employee you are one of the first smiles when guests visit our store. Counter employees provide exceptional customer experience, greeting and thanking guests, as well as ensuring they have a pleasant dining experience.
BENEFITS & REWARDS:
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Free Employee Meals
- 20% Employee Discounts at Zippy's Restaurants
- Medical, Vision & Dental Plans
- Company Matched 401 (k)
- Incentive & Rewards Programs
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Program
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
The Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Provides Exceptional customer service, greeting and thanking guests in addition to anticipating their wants and needs in order to ensure a pleasant dining experience.
- Takes guest orders accurately, be they over the phone or in person, using suggestive selling techniques when possible.
- Accurately enters orders into the POS system and processes credit cards, gift cards, coupons, and cash payments properly.
- Packs and checks orders to ensure they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work and guest area through constant cleaning, organizing, and replenishing of necessary items.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Negative tuberculosis (TB) skin test within 12 months of the date of hire OR Dated/Issued at the age of 16 or older
- Pass a background check & drug screening test
- Meet assigned shift requirements
- Regularly push, pull, and carry objects; Stand and walk for at least 6-8 hours
- Reach shoulder level and below waist constantly, and above the head occasionally
- Exerting up to 20 pounds of force
- Good understanding and comprehension of the English language.
- Basic Math and writing skills
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
Please apply through www.zippys.com/careers.