Yukio Okutsu State Veterans Home is seeking a dependable, enthusiastic, and dedicated Part Time Nutrition Services Aide to join our outstanding team!
The Dietary Aide will assist in food preparation and serving and maintain clean and sanitary conditions in the kitchen and dining areas under the supervision of the Nutrition Services Manager or Cook.
Candidates must have a Food Handler's permit/ServeSafe certification if required in their state of hire, as well as a positive attitude! We want individuals that make patient care a top priority and can help us continue our tradition of providing excellent quality of care, and who would like to grow with us as we continue to build our service alliance!
- Food Handler's permit/ServeSafe certification as per state requirements.
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844, firstname.lastname@example.org.