Sr. Client Services Representative
Category: Client Services
The Sr. Client Services Representative (Sr. CSR) reports to the Onsite Program Manager (OPM) or the Operations Manager (OM). The Sr. CSR must maintain quality customer service and day-to-day site operations, with a primary focus on meeting contractual deliverables as outlined in the Scope of Work (SOW). Under general supervision by the OPM or the OM, the Sr. CSR is initial escalation point of contact for the client and CSR staff members and should ensure that they are providing optimum customer service to both external and internal customers. This includes consistent follow through, client relationship management, resolving issues immediately, excellent product delivery, while exhibiting patience and active listening skills.
The Sr. CSR will manage the administration of daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc non reports in areas such as, but not inclusive of, the client around temporary staffing, vendor statistics, and orientation statistics utilizing various software systems and databases. The Sr. CSR will gather data, collate information, create reports, analyze reports and ensure deadlines are met. The Sr. CSR will provide ongoing administrative support to the onsite team. The Sr. CSR may also be involved in managing external data in a client specific HRIS tool. This will include data entry, transfers, data reconciliation, training and various ad hoc projects.
A strong, politically sensitive customer service manner is required at all times.
- Reporting for program metrics and activities such as: Start date and end date report, PRO audit report, compliance report, contact report, technology start report, extension report, background check report.
- Sr. CSR may manage external data in a client HRIS system inclusive of new hires, extensions, terminations, transfers, etc.
- Administrative support/customer service calls - background calls/emails, follow up emails to managers and vendors
- System Updates - transfers, data change, end date, WAND (proprietary database) updates and/or client specific HRIS systems
- Take direction from OPM or OM for ad-hoc tasks/ projects
- Answer incoming phone calls by 2nd ring and check phone messages at least every two hours or arrange phone backup
- Check and respond to all phone/email/fax service inquiries within 4 hours of receipt
- Secure all confidential records in locked cabinets if away from your cube
- Follow all required client and PRO mandated procedures and policies during the exercise of their responsibilities
- Able to conduct business communications effectively both verbally and in writing
- Display integrity in the use of equipment, resources and materials
- 2 years of college, AA or equivalent experience
- Two years of experience in sales, marketing, staffing industry operations, HR/recruiting, or customer service is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and interpersonally. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and clients
- Must have good customer service and administrative organizational skills
- Working knowledge of: desktop computers and MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet access, fax, copier, phones and other office equipment needed for the job function
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds, bend, stoop, sit at desk for extended periods of time, and to physically move about from building to building
- Good data entry (alpha & numeric) with accuracy
- Detail oriented, critical thinker, problem solver
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified