Acumed is a global leader of innovative orthopaedic and medical solutions developed to improve patient care. With over three decades of experience in the orthopaedic industry, our mission is to aid the afflicted through the ingenuity of our minds, the labor of our hands and the compassion of our hearts. The company is headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon with a global sales and distribution network supported by offices worldwide.
The Loaner Specialist follows complex, established procedures to process product shipments. Primarily responsible for maintaining customer relations by professionally and accurately entering in customer orders and complaints, shipping Loaner systems, and the quality and accuracy of Loaner inventory.
- Communicate daily with customers and sales reps regarding billing issues or product requests.
- Generate customer orders, credits, debits, replenish and package Loaner inventory for outbound shipments.
- Perform cycle counts on Loaner inventory and execute inventory transactions in SAP to maintain accurate records.
- Gather documentation and complete various forms for billing and shipment and billing discrepancies resolution.
- Receive and record customer complaints professionally and accurately.
- Understand all department metrics and goals to support and participate in process improvements.
- Cross train other areas of Logistics on an as needed basis.
- Provide exceptional internal customer support.
- Successful completion of Acumed Sales Rep Product Training Level 100 within first year.
- High School diploma required; Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred plus minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience required
- High level of verbal and written communication skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a close team structure.
- Must communicate with a positive and professional demeanor to maintain and improve customer relations.
- Computer literacy required and experience with MS Office suite preferred (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, maintain composure and adhere to daily deadlines.
- Highly detail oriented with strong focus on quality assurance.
Acumed and ACUTE are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acumed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying to Acumed and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.