FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland.
The Customer Operations Agent is responsible for answering inbound sales and customer service calls and making outbound sales calls in support of TVG's interactive gaming operations. Sells TVG's premier account wagering services, provides outstanding customer service while responding to subscriber account management, financial transaction and wager history inquiries. Provides technical support to TVG subscribers for PC, Interactive Voice Response, and Mobile applications.
- Provides complete, accurate responses to subscriber calls regarding TVG's interactive gaming operations.
- Performs multi-step deposit and database transactions accurately.
- Resolves account and billing inquiries from subscribers.
- Accurately describes and completes new account set-ups.
- Provides technical assistance to customers regarding IVR, PC and Set Top wagering applications.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and databases required
- Data entry skills required.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a customer service or sales focused position.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say and restate information to ensure understanding.
- Provide complete and accurate information.
- Maintain professional business standards at all times.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Licensure: Must pass licensing requirements of the Racing Commissions. Failure to obtain and retain license will result in termination of employment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the thoroughbred horse racing industry preferred.
What you get in return:
Beyond working with such a great team.
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K with company contribution match
- Generous healthcare & value creation share plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on and on!
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.