Child Care Attendant (Hidden Valley, PA, US)
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Do you love caring for young children in a fun and safe environment? The Childcare Attendant is responsible for the personal needs of children ages 2 months to 6 years (feeding, sleeping, diapering), and for a variety of children's activities such as art, story time, games, and outside play. Full and Part Time positions available.
- Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability - Full and Part Time
- Provide high quality care for children ages infant to 6 years
- Responsible for the personal needs of the children including feeding, sleeping and diapering
- Maintain a clean, safe and fun environment while complying with child care rules and regulations
- Communicate with parents and coworkers in regards to the care of the children
- Responsible for delivering varied children's activities such as art, story time, games, and outside play
- Other duties as assigned
- 18 years of age or older - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Experience working with children - required
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds frequently throughout the day, position requires lifting and carrying children while playing or in the Day Care
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 458107