Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
In this role you will:
- Perform moderate and high complexity testing using state-of-the art Roche 775 and Immunoassay analyzers
- Analyze, review, and report test results and quality control results and take remedial action when indicated
- Ensure specimen integrity by adhering to the laboratory's procedure for specimen handling and processing
- Adhere to departmental policies and procedures to include departmental programs, quality control, quality assurance, and safety
All you need is:
- New York State License (Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technician)
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology or related degree, preferred
- ASCP, preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Sunrise Medical Laboratories, Inc.
Monday to Friday 12:00am-8:30am
Sonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.