VOTED TOP WORKPLACE 12 YEARS IN A ROW!
Work for an AWARD-WINNING Brewery!
Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant is hiring DISHWASHERS!
What Our Dishwashers Bring to the Table:
- Experience working in a dishwasher role or similar utility position is a plus.
- A team-player mentality.
- Ability to multitask, stay clean and organized, and communicate effectively and professionally.
- Someone who can bring the fun to work and keep it cool when business is booming.
- Flexible availability
We have got a flight of reasons to brew a career with us:
- Great Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free primary care for all employees through 98point6
- Paid Time Off, even for part-timers
- Free shift meal
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition
- Chance to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in Colorado
- Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
- Discounts on Food and Beer
Iron Hill Brewery hires all hourly positions as variable hour employees. This provides greater flexibility in scheduling for both the restaurant and for the employee. Employees work with their manager to determine their schedule and the number of hours they will work per week.
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Named after the historic Revolutionary War landmark in Delaware, where General George Washington battled the British, Iron Hill is among the most enduringly successful craft brewers in the United States, with over 24 years of award-winning recognition at national and international competitions. .
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 17 locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients with the highest quality grains and hops. For 24 years, Iron Hill has incorporated beer in everything we do. Each individual location has its own head brewer. Each location dedicates itself to the freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups – helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one pint, one community at a time.
Iron Hill is Growing! We Are Adding These New Locations:
• Newtown, PA opening June 2020
• Atlanta-Buckhead December 2020
• Exton, PA December 2020
• Atlanta – Perimeter, GA 2021
• Columbia, SC 2021