AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Technical Project Manager - To support the Network Infrastructure team in the recapitalization of an enterprise network.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Manages and facilitates prioritization of demand by collaborating with key stakeholders to identify customer requirements.
- Proactively identifies risks in the network and develop a plan to mitigate them.
- Provides support of numerous business requirements into telecommunications (e.g., LAN, MAN, WAN, Voice and Video).
- Update database(s) and documentation as part of the recapitalization effort.
- Develop procedures for troubleshooting, tracking, and reporting recap efforts.
- Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including monitoring of hardware and network services throughout the projects.
- Design, organize, and deliver product awareness, skills transfer, and product education sessions for new technicians.
- Develop network-related documentation.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Experience successfully managing small to medium size projects in a complex network environment.
- Utilization of common ticket systems (Remedy, ServiceNow)
- Hands on troubleshooting and fault isolation of IT business systems.
- Strong understanding of the OSI model and configuration of routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS, BGP, LDP.
Desired Certifications: ITIL, BICSI
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V