Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter)
MBA/Graduate Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) is responsible for delivering University Recruiting success throughout the organization. The TAP plays a critical role in ensuring the company is hiring the best possible talent for our entry-level level opportunities while guiding executives, business leaders, hiring managers, and candidates through the selection process. The TAP is expected to understand management consulting capabilities and be able to recognize them in candidates, be proficient in negotiation methods and corporate policies while maintaining personal organization, accountability, and professionalism. This individual will facilitate University MBA/Graduate recruiting activities on and off campus acting as the focal point and liaison between Executives, hiring managers, candidates, and the HR organization.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business leaders, executives, Hiring Managers, Internal HR departments, Campus/University personnel, and other team members.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Manage and coordinate all recruitment process communications with candidates.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers on and off campus.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing with and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy/entry level programs, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and communicate with interview teams and candidates.
- Plan/execute/attend University special events/conferences/information sessions/career fairs and interview days as required
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates in accordance with the business leaders, hiring managers within the guidelines of HR and our compensation policies.
- Manage the presentation (articulate the total compensation package to candidates), selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in extending offers of employment.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, hiring managers' interactions, and other recruiting activities via HR systems (Workday, Kenexa) in accordance with usability standards set by the Recruiting Team management.
- Collaborate with Recruiting Leaders to report to Senior Leadership on the status and progress of the recruiting plan for each candidate and position via weekly conference call. Develop and maintain a candidate pipeline of top talent potentially available for immediate hire as business needs dictate. Work with and/or direct the efforts of Talent Acquisition Coordinators (TACs).
- Work with and/or guide efforts of the University Relations team (URR) as it relates to specific campus/university events
- Facilitate face-to-face office interviews to meet the hiring needs, travel as required.
- Participate in special University recruiting projects/teams/committees as required
- Up to 75% travel required during peak season to effectively manage campus presence and events.
- 1-3 years of campus university recruitment experience
The successful candidate will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)