Req #: 207525
Location: Reston, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You'll Get to Do:
You will be the primary point of contact for the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and services, and you will manage all aspects of Citrix VDI farms in both the Test and Production environments.
You will create and maintain documentation of the current environment to include network diagrams, Citrix roles, SQL Server databases, machine creation templates, and network allocation. You will create and maintain Master images for various desktop configurations and deployments. You will administer the creation, maintenance, and removal of users, computer accounts, Citrix policies, and access controls within the VDI environment. You will administer the load balancing of network traffic to multiple VDI farms using Citrix NetScaler configurations.
You will make recommendations to improve the overall architecture and performance of the VDI environment such as upgrading operating systems, application releases, and policies. You will collaborate with other vendors and service providers to deliver solutions that meet customer requirements. You will work with project engineers to ensure software and hardware configuration management within the Test and Production environments. You will provide ad hoc support to engineering and operations projects when required.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience performing as a Systems Engineer in a Windows environment
- Demonstrated familiarity with Citrix virtualization
- Demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft virtualization or other related technology
- Demonstrated familiarity with virtual routing and switching
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Citrix XenDesktop Controllers, StoreFront Servers, Director, Provision Services
- Citrix NetScaler Gateway
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Microsoft PowerShell scripting and automation
- Microsoft SQL Server
Candidate must have one of the following:
- 10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 8 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
- 4-7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor's degree
- 3 Years of job related experience and Master's degree
- 2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.