Senior Software Engineer
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has a unique opportunity for a talented software engineer to provide high profile, mission critical, applications development support on some of the most advanced programs utilizing the latest state of the art technologies.
- Perform mission critical software design, development, modification, and maintenance on sophisticated, highly classified, computer applications.
- Responsibilities encompass the full project life-cycle from requirements gathering to application development and application maintenance.
- Manage websites to include sites operating in a cloud-computing environment.
- Assist in the selection and procurement of hardware/software technologies.
- Determine the needs of the customer and interpret customer needs into technical requirements.
- Experience with software methodologies and tools that use Java Applets, Java Script, and XML.
- Experience with web server technologies such as WebLogic or Apache.
- Proven experience with technologies such as the following: Java/J2EE, Ruby, MySQL, NoSQL C++, C#, .Net, Python, SharePoint or Perl.
- Experience in the Intelligence Community.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
• We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
• We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
• We invest in our employees' professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution
• We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.