Senior Security Officer
GridIron IT is seeking a Senior Security Officer with an Active TS/SCI Clearance.
Local to the DC Metro Area
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience;
- 7-10 Years of experience as Security Senior Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Intelligence Community Security Program responsible for classified programs, managing SCIFs, classified holdings; review applicable sections of RFPs and authoring proposal security volumes; experience with classified contracting and subcontracting; and filing of all legal documentation relating to Foreign Ownership, Control and Influence (FOCI).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have demonstrated the ability to lead a diverse team of security personnel and the ability to work well with people of all levels and backgrounds. Strong organizational and management skills are a must. Knowledge of, and experience with, Government security documents, to include but not limited to the NISPOM, and ICDs. Experience with SCIF Construction standards, development of Security CONOPS and OPSEC Plans.
- Must Possess active Top Secret with SCI access, or eligibility for same within the past two years
- Effective Communication Skills (written and oral) – must be able to communicate status and other relevant security information to Leadership, customers and other stakeholders.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information. Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and other sensitive information must be maintained within secure channels, not released to anyone without a need for the information, and handled in accordance with company/customer regulations.
- Must be able to access and utilize company and government databases to maintain cleared facilities and to administer clearances, i.e., JPAS/DISS, NCAISS, SIMS, and other applicable systems. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Certified FSO per the NISPOM preferred.