Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission-oriented Sr. Operations Manager in the Herndon, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Innovative Security Solutions (ISS) Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
We are looking for a Sr. Operations Manager with the technical, operational, and leadership skills necessary to support and manage the programs and personnel of a specialized business unit within the ISS division supporting Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) customers with unique solutions and services. An IC or DoD background is highly desirable, as is expertise with commercial operations, risk management, information vetting, as well as tactical and strategic operational planning and execution utilizing OPSEC-enhanced and other sensitive techniques.
A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for program execution, as well as the performance of medium to large sized technical projects or a definable portion of larger technical programs in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Directs and supervises a matrixed team of support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
- Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
- Responsible for financial reporting and projections for the project while working with assigned support staff and subcontractors.
- Responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading relatively small proposals or assisting with major proposals.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active/current TS/SCI is required. Current TS/SCI with Polygraph is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 12+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of IC and DoD HUMINT, Technical, and Cyber operations.
- Working knowledge of DNI and DoD policies, regulations, procedures, and processes.
- Candidate must have the ability to conduct technical briefings and generate technical documentation.
- Previous intelligence and/or military service a plus.
Detail oriented, with well-developed organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.