Sr Learning Experience Designer
AWS Infrastructure Operations Training and Development is responsible for providing training and career development based learning paths to all new and existing data center technicians world-wide. Our team is constantly looking to optimize the training experience and provide our field operations teams with the highest skilled workforce.
The Sr Learning Experience Designer position will support the team strategy to ensure that we’re aligned to the highest business value learning opportunities to not only improve our learner experience, but to drive internal development processes as well. Responsibilities include working with cross-functional teams on process optimization and development that supports reduction in time-to-productivity and decrease in error rates for infraOps roles. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, highly engaged environment, and has the ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly and influence various roles, levels and profiles to drive collaboration.
The primary responsibilities include:
· Solve business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forward-looking opportunities
· Measure impact and quickly revise content/modality to address specific feedback, as needed
· Drive utilization of evaluation and performance data to support data-driven learning solutions
· Partner with cross-functional teams to build out development experiences with a global mindset
· Provide oversight and direction to the team that aligns with business goals and objectives
· Manage multiple complex curricula development projects simultaneously
· Create reliable and valid learner evaluation tools to gauge knowledge and skill transfer
Position can also be located in Seattle, WA or Herndon, VA.
· BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as instructional technology, educational technology, organizational development or 3+ years of relevant experience in instructional design
· 7+ Years developing and executing strategies, development and delivery of creative and innovative training solutions
· 7+ years of experience developing training in a variety of delivery modalities
· Experience managing multiple projects: planning work, managing requirements, and keeping multiple tasks/projects on track
· Experience working with remote teams and an international audience
· Obsessed about the customer experience, high standards, and continually inspire others to do better for the customer
· Experience gathering, building, interpreting, and communicating performance metrics to multiple organizational levels
· Technical aptitude to be able to quickly learn new technologies and develop various learning solutions