Sr. Financial Analyst, AWS Sales and Marketing
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of the US Federal, Non-Profit, and Healthcare sales finance team supporting US Intelligence Community (USIC) cloud activities.
This position requires the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and must currently possess an active Top Secret security clearance. The position further requires that, after start, the selected candidate obtain and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with full-scope polygraph and satisfy other security related requirements.
AWS' US Federal, Non-Profit, and Healthcare team is paving the way for innovation and supporting world-changing projects in government, nonprofit organizations, and healthcare institutions. We are looking for a smart and creative individual to provide financial controllership and business partnership for a rapidly growing organization.
· Financial support to existing and new multi-billion dollar customer contracts.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements, create new mechanisms, and resolve complex problems
· Extract and validate raw usage and financial data from a data warehouse (using SQL) and perform analytics to support senior decision-makers
· Support the National Security leadership team with ad-hoc financial data requests, meetings/presentations, and strategic planning activities
· Present financial summary and business insights to senior leaders
This role requires a self-starter with a strong finance background, business partnership experience, advanced Excel abilities, Redshift/SQL knowledge, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and project management skills.
· 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and must currently possess an active Top Secret security clearance. The position further requires that, after start, the selected candidate obtain and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph and satisfy other security related requirements.
BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent.
· Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
· Exceptional business judgement capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
· Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Knowledge of SQL
· Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
· Strong Excel skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.