Program Finance Analyst
Clearance Level Needed: Secret
The Program Control Analyst will be responsible for developing program or administrative financial reporting; developing and recommending guidance on program financial planning and risk management; assisting the project manager in evaluating the workload/cost impact against the program budget.
• Responsible for ensuring the company complies with proper accounting practices, internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Daily, weekly, or monthly responsibilities will include providing proper charge code direction to the personnel assigned to the program, tracking obligated and expended funds against contract ceilings.
• Auditing expense reports, timesheets and purchase requisitions.
• Preparing various CDRLs as defined for the program.
• Assist with complex analysis of budgets and schedules needed to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned portions of a program or programs.
• Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual cost and schedule objectives are met.
• This role includes meeting challenges and deadlines in an environment of dedication, pride and strong work ethics
• Must have an understanding of cost & revenue reconciliation
• Must have knowledge of multiple contract types (T&M, FP, Cost Plus)
• Communicate & coordinate between vendors, ManTech departments and program team
• Prepare customer financial CDRLs, accruals, bonus incidental reporting and pay, cost monitoring
• Review PR requisitions, receive against Purchase Orders and Invoices
• Prepare and review Travel Authorizations, Expense Reports, Journal Entries, Voucher, and Labor Adjustments
• Ability to use corporate tools to run reports, track costs, report impacts
• Review and research additional information as needed and resolve the conflicts to ensure vendor/employee payments in a timely manner
• Experience with Microsoft Office 2007 mandatory
• PeopleSoft Experience Preferred.