Job ID 168368BR Date posted 09/14/2020 City VA State Dulles Country VA
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) is seeking a Mgr II Material Program Management for the High Consequence Missions (HCM) Sub Mission Area within the Cybersecurity, Training, and Services (CTS) Product Line. The CTS Product Line is one of the fastest growing business areas within Raytheon. With cybersecurity viewed as an imperative to national security, this is a team you want to join if you want to grow your career. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment with ever-evolving challenges, customers and partners and you consider yourself a collaborative problem-solver, then you just might be the candidate we are seeking!
This position will be located in Dulles, VA/Herndon, VA (with ability to work remotely) and is an integral member of the HCM Supply Chain team. The Mgr II Material Program Management will serve as the Supply Chain lead for one of the Focus Areas within the HCM Business Unit – responsible for managing a team of six (6) to eight (8) direct reports within the Focus Area. The position will require driving the execution of best practices and tools, Workload balancing (continuous alignment of skill sets with current and future assignments), and managing against labor budgets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the supply chain strategy for all programs within the Focus Area – within the HCM portfolio this is predominately Staff Augmentation T&M/FFP-LOE subcontracts. This role has responsibility for ensuring supply chain competitiveness and performance throughout the lifecycle of the programs (front end of the business through capture, proposal, execution and contract closure). The position includes responsibility for financial management (budgets, targets, forecasting); overall ownership of the supplier management process and communication of customer flow-through requirements to ensure that supplier performance exceeds mission objectives.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of supply chain disciplines including, but not limited to: commodity management, strategic sourcing, subcontract management, and procurement. The role requires the candidate lead these supply chain disciplines in a matrixed environment and to be collaboratively partnered with Business Development, Contracts, Program Management, Engineering and Finance to ensure success.
- Eight (8)• Years of Supply Chain applicable experience, with demonstrated experience to USG End Customers.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Strong knowledge of SAP/APEX/PRISM and EPAD
- Strong knowledge of USG FAR and DFAR requirements
- Experience effectively negotiating Terms and Conditions (T&C's).
- Proposal experience; preferably government contract related proposals, coordinating across the PMO, IPT, FEOTB for required proposal inputs
- Understanding of Raytheon Supply Chain process, policies and activities in proposal construction
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills and ability to convert business unit customer requirements into executable Supply Chain strategies; Ability to develop and execute project plans within budget and schedule constraints, ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Demonstrated effective and timely problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work and lead in an IPT environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influentially communicate with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; Experience effectively briefing Program, P&L, and or SC leadership.
- Demonstrated experience developing effective customer and functional relationships.
- Experience with all contract types (T&M, FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, IDIQ)
- Experience with a variety of agreements: Teaming, Bidding, and PIAs/NDAs
- Experience interpreting prime contract requirements and the subsequent development of supplier flow downs and Material Contract Briefs (MCB's)
- Experienced at Statement of Work development and deliverable management.
- Demonstrated experience providing coaching and performance development to build team skills and knowledge
- PMP Certification or equivalent
- Raytheon Six Sigma (R6s) or equivalent.
- Master's Degree, including MBA and JD, preferred
- Development, modification or execution of Material Program Plans. Knowledge of the Integrated Product Development System (IPDS) with emphasis on Gates two (2) through five (5).
- Experience managing large staff augmentation subcontracts.
- Experience managing projects with Agile/DevOps and commercial licensing models
- SECRET, TOP SECRECT or TS/SCI Clearance
- TS/SCI with poly, highly desired
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or other Business or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 168368
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.