Requisition Number: GENER10736
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: General Maintenance Worker
EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a General Maintenance Worker in Herndon, VA. This position will assist in the maintenance and repair of the buildings of the New Dominion Complex.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the maintenance of site equipment and building structures.
- Staging material for maintenance and repairs, picking up material and supplies from vendors.
- Escorting duties as assigned.
- Perform daily a Light Bulb Tour.
- Inform his supervisor on any deficiencies found in the course of performing the job.
- Perform other tasks as directed.
- Light Carpentry Work
- Be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of Tools in trade.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an ISSA TS/SCI w/Poly
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran / Disabled.