FWG Solutions is a rapidly growing systems integrator and premier small business provider of technology services to government and commercial clients. We are a trusted provider of cybersecurity, logistics, advanced engineering and operational support services to the United States Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community and Federal Civilian agencies. We are a quality driven organization that leverages its ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 and CMMI quality standards, certifications and service delivery expertise to support all of our clients.
FWG Solutions is looking to add a Front End Developer to develop, enhance, and maintain enterprise / departmental IT systems. This position requires expertise in developing the front end of web applications in a team environment where customer focus, cooperation, communication, and continual tradecraft improvements are the norm. Must have excellent debugging skills, work independently, and interact well with others. This position is located in the Herndon area. must have a TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Clearance.
- Experience with front end development (ex - Angular 2+, React, HTML, CSS, JQuery)
- Experience in Java
- Must know to use an IDE to code (ex – IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans)
- Experience with relational databases (ex - Oracle / MySql)
- Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex - Bash scripting, VI)
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently (MUST leave ego at the door)
- Ability to work well in a constantly evolving work environment
- BS/BA in Software Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with Source code management and integration (ex - GitHub/GitLab, Jenkins)
- Hands on experience with cloud technology (AWS / C2S)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with testing frameworks (ex – Junit, Mockito, Swagger, Postman)
- Experience with web services (REST) and service oriented architecture (SOA) – Spring Boot, Tomcat
- Must have a TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Clearance that is crossover eligible.
This opportunity offers career development and growth, competitive compensation, and a robust benefits package with 4 Weeks PTO w/ rollover, 11 paid holidays, company paid events and training, 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
FWG holds multiple government contracting vehicles as a Prime Contractor to include: 8(a) Direct Award; HUBZone - Direct Award; GSA IT-70; Army Accent; Army ITES-3S; AFSFC IT BPA.
FWG Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law. FWG welcomes all individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply for our jobs.