Finance Manager, AWS Sales Services and Marketing
Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Finance Manager to be a key member in our AWS Finance finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing divisions within Amazon supporting our government regions (Amazon Dedicated Cloud - ADC).
As a Finance Manager, you will work closely with business leaders to evaluate new and existing ADCs and turn analytical insights into operational results. You will also provide strategy support to business partners and improve the overall financial planning, forecasting and reporting process. Primary responsibilities include:
Primary responsibilities include:
· Own the Government Region (Amazon Dedicated Cloud) development and financial forecasting process
· Collaborate across AWS finance and business teams and drive alignment on key deliverables such as business cases and recommendations to senior leadership
· Build out large government procurement-specific P&L models, develop business insights and KPIs, and lead ad hoc analyses
· Lead short- and long-term financial planning
The successful candidate will have experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and an ability to manage multiple projects effectively. In addition, this role requires strong business sense and capability to independently drive business partnership.
· 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
· BA/BS in Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent and a minimum 5 years of finance experience, OR master’s degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· An MBA or MS in Finance, Economics, or a related field
· Excellent analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills
· Advanced Excel skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
· Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Exceptional business judgement capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.