Volt has partnered with a rapidly growing IT Services company to identify a Desktop Support professional for a Contract to Hire position in Herndon, VA. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with hardware and software and would also possess strong communication skills. Please review the description, and if you feel you are qualified- apply today with your resume!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides 1st level 24/7 break-fix support for IT hardware as specified by or utilized in customer environment.
Primary Responsibilities: * DESKTOP SPECILIST / TECHNICIAN - break-fix support for IT hardware
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and troubleshoots hardware/server issues with focus on responsiveness; provides problem resolutions. Maintains inventory and documentation of activity. Escalates more complex issues to 2nd level. break-fix support for IT hardware
- Qualifications: DESKTOP SPECILIST / TECHNICIAN
- HS diploma or GED. 2+ years’ experience servicing hardware as specified or utilized in customer environment. Certifications (List type or level). Familiarity with ticket-tracking software.
- Related Skills and Competencies: break-fix support for IT hardware
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail; self-management skills; ability to prioritize tasks; capacity to effectively communicate verbally and in writing; ability to travel to remote location
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer