TechFlow is seeking an experienced, talented, and highly motivated Agile Test Engineer, Automation, with exceptional technical skills to join our team in Herndon, VA.
The ideal candidate will work as part of a team of technical analysts who will provide highly technical and specialized analysis, guidance, and solutions to complex information system challenges in support of IT strategy, governance, stakeholder engagement, and systems engineering life cycle activities.
The Agile Test Engineer will have advanced experience in a particular discipline/domain and can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers not performed at level 5 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
- Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results
- Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration
- Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance areas
- May work individually or as a key member of a senior technical team
- Leads resolution of complex technical issues and/or performs research of high-end technical solutions
- Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and vendor senior level technicians and managers
- Directs multiple contractor and subcontractor teams through to project completion
- U.S. Citizen
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance with current CI Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline
- Must have experience with Databases and proficient in SQL, Selenium Web Drive.
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order
- Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order
TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer (Minority / Female / Disability / Vets)
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Since 1995 TechFlow has been committed to staying ahead of the technology curve. In the world of technology, there are leaders and followers - those catching up, and those who are always ahead. At TechFlow, we are passionate about being “Always Ahead“. Our employee ownership drives this entrepreneurial spirit that allows us to deliver impactful ingenuity on a government scale.