FWG Solutions is a rapidly growing systems integrator and premier small business provider of technology services to government and commercial clients. We are a trusted provider of cybersecurity, logistics, advanced engineering and operational support services to the United States Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community and Federal Civilian agencies. We are a quality driven organization that leverages its ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 and CMMI quality standards, certifications and service delivery expertise to support all of our clients.
FWG Solutions is looking to fill a Case Administrator position located in the Herndon, VA area, in support of a dynamic fast paced business office on our federal client program. This position will be focused on reducing the backlog of open cases for the program. Communication and the ability to work across organizations with other components is critical in reducing the overall backlog. The right candidate will perform a combination of Technician and Case Management tasks through their full life cycle and must be able to work as an individual performer as well as in a team environment.
- Oversee process of the declassification of documents related to Freedom of Information Act, Privacy Act, Mandatory Declassification requests cases, from beginning to end.
- Perform case management duties that include Opening and Closing of case files, creating cases, creating and maintaining physical files, documenting all correspondence and coordinating with Sponsor components to identify equities as well as those of other government agencies.
- Responsible for supporting and working with the customer in setting up and maintaining a spreadsheet of open cases and determining case status in the workflow and subsequently reaching out to internal and external components or other government agencies to determine the status of pending document reviews with those offices/agencies.
- Organize documents in preparation for declassification review and correctly assign these items to the proper equity holder.
- Write response letters and other memorandums as requested by the Sponsor that explains the Sponsor's decisions and ensure responses are accurate and comply with federal statutes and Sponsor policies.
- Conduct desktop research and analyze results to determine the relevance of a new search or whether the requested records have been previously declassified and/or released.
- Record decisions in the Sponsor's automated systems or on hardcopy forms as required.
- Receiving and shipping of classified and unclassified mail/packages weighing up to 10 lbs, to include opening and closing of case preparation and mailing of final notification of processed packages to end users.
- Supporting litigation unit by assembling the final packages and ensuring all documentation is correct and ensuring no classified material is assembled in the correspondence and released/mailed.
- Perform the duties of a Data Transfer Officer (DTO) as necessary.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least 2 years professional experience.
- Eight (8) years of experience (for a total of ten (10) or more years) may be substituted for a degree, with a high school diploma.
- Experience with E.O. 12958, Freedom of Information Act and the Privacy Act, with a successful track record of showing initiative and the desire for professional growth, will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in computer utilization.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers. Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers as well as the ability to develop good rapport with outside liaisons.
- Strong oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses, presentations, etc. in a clear and concise manner.
- Well-developed critical thinking skills and an excellent focus on/to detail is a must have skills set.
- Familiar with classified information levels and restrictions
- Ability to work in a team environment and get along well with people at all levels.
- Must have Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
- Must have an understanding of security requirements and be able to adhere to them.
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with a FS Poly from day one of employment and be crossover eligible.
This opportunity offers career development and growth, competitive compensation, and a robust benefits package with 4 Weeks PTO w/ rollover, 11 paid holidays, company paid events and training, 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
FWG holds multiple government contracting vehicles as a Prime Contractor to include: 8(a) Direct Award; HUBZone - Direct Award; GSA IT-70; Army Accent; Army ITES-3S; AFSFC IT BPA.
FWG Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law. FWG welcomes all individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply for our jobs.