Multifamily Property Manager
Lion Real Estate Group is seeking an experienced Property Manager to lead the team at “The Arbours of Hermitage,“ our 350-unit owner-operated multifamily property located in Hermitage, Tennessee.
(Recruiters/Agencies: Please do not respond to this ad.)
Lion Real Estate Group is a real estate investment firm founded in 2007 by Jeff Weller and Mory Barak. Lion Real Estate Group focuses on acquisition of value-add and opportunistic multifamily and creative office properties by leveraging its principals experience in order to create value for its investors through renovation, repositioning, better management and optimum capitalization of its properties. Lion has an entrepreneurial team that possesses a track record in the execution of sophisticated investment strategies and has been a part of more than $1.2 billion of joint venture, equity and mezzanine real estate transactions. The firm currently owns and operates 5,836 units across twenty-six multifamily properties and two office properties located in the Los Angeles, Nashville, Denver, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta and Salt Lake City areas.
Lion Real Estate Group - BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Medical Insurance (77% of employee/dependent premium paid by Lion)
- Dental Insurance (99% of employee premium paid by Lion)
- Vision Insurance (99% of employee premium paid by Lion)
- Voluntary Plans, including Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Disability, Hospital Indemnity, and Pet Insurance
- Third-Party Dedicated Benefits Concierge (TouchCare)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (6% Company Match)
- Paid Time Off Policies:
- Sick Leave
- Holidays (New Years Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Indigenous People's Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day)
- Bereavement Leave
- Inclement Weather
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks and Rewards Program through Fond.com
Property Manager - JOB PURPOSE:
The Property Manager is responsible and accountable for the overall supervision and performance of the property. The purpose of the Property Manager is to effectively manage and coordinate people (staff, residents, vendors), activities, and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Property Manager and property owner. These objectives will include maximizing occupancy levels, property value, income, and revenue.
Property Manager - SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff
- Oversees the daily workflow of the property, including maintenance
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations in accordance with company policy
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
Property Manager - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures and maintains accurate, up-to-date records (including rent rolls, delinquency reports, rental status, move in & move out schedule, etc.), entering data into Yardi system, and submitting reports on timely basis
- Oversees day-to-day operations on property
- Maintains day-to-day communications with Supervisor
- Reviews move-in, move out, and renewal documents and files for accuracy and compliance with company and government policies and ensures it is entered timely into Yardi
- Ensures residents files are properly maintained
- Ensures accuracy of all reports and ledgers in Yardi
- Completes various daily and month-end reports including collection of rent, administration of late fees, and delinquency
- Maintains minimal delinquency rate at property through timely collection of rent and fees
- Ensures outstanding resident balances are monitored and collected and that new cases are sent to collections agency in a timely fashion
- Ensures timely submission of resident notices (3-day, legal, delinquency, small balance, etc.)
- Ensures rent increases are being administered accurately and timely per property budgets
- Oversees timely enforcement of evictions
- Assists with monitoring resident satisfaction through follow-up calls, emails, or meetings to ensure a positive living experience
- Processes receivables in Yardi and with bank in timely fashion while verifying accuracy of all deposits
- Exercises sound judgment regarding property expenditures while maintaining knowledge of the best vendor for cost, quality and service
- Helps to ensure the physical well-being and curb appeal of the apartment community.
- Establishes and maintains the best possible occupancy of the apartment community and lease apartments as needed
- Shows and demonstrates available apartments, including Open Houses, during business hours and weekends as needed
- Assists in eliminating lost revenues due to vacancies by executing timely turnover and adhering to traditional and creative marketing protocols to lease apartments
- Maintains annual fair housing certification (via Gracehill)
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance according to required work schedule decided by the Company
- Provides exemplary customer service to residents, prospects, and guests and represents the Company in a professional manner at all times
- Trains the Assistant Property Manager to assume all managerial duties in the event of the property managers absence
Property Manager - REQUIRED SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (English)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize duties, manage time efficiently, and multi-task.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient with Yardi or similar property management software
Property Manager - EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years multifamily property management experience
- 1+ years prior experience in Property Manager role
- Must have valid drivers license and automobile insurance.