RN Clinic / School
Wonderful organization that helps boys between the ages of 13-19 is looking for RNs for their residential facility, all shifts are available. We are looking for nurses with a heart who have a passion for helping teen boys from trauma backgrounds to heal and grow. We are offering an excellent salary, great shifts and full benefits for our caregivers. We are also offering growth opportunities within the organization.
- Triage illness and injuries at each shift, determine medical priority, and treat within the scope of nursing practice; use physician standing orders, or referral when treatment is beyond the scope of nursing practice.
- Monitor and/or administer medications, document adverse effects of the medication, and any test that may be required for each medication. As needed, obtain prescription refills in a timely fashion to maintain client medication needs.
- Conduct sick call at a frequency to meet or exceed state agency requirements. Complete agency logs as needed (to include, but not limited to the sick call log, episodic care log, sharps count log, over the counter medication inventory log, and TB testing log). As agency logging requirements may vary from state to state, the RN will ensure that the logs required for a specific location are maintained.
Education, Experience, other Qualifications:
- Education Requires a Registered Nurse Diploma or degree. Must have and maintain current and appropriate RN licensure in TN.
- Experience - Two years of school, correctional, doctors office, camp, industrial, or public health experience preferred. Experience working pediatric/adolescent patient care preferred.