Join A Group Of Neonatologists With A Strong Team Oriented Approach
Seeking an additional BC/BE neonatologist to join our physician and practitioner team practicing at Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Siena and San Martin campus' located in the greater Las Vegas area.
- St. Rose Siena, a 26-bed Level-III NICU with an average daily census of 22, was recognized as a High Performing Hospital for 2021-22 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Services provided include body cooling, jet ventilation, oscillators and iNO is available.
- Full pediatric subspecialty support including pediatric surgery, plus MFMs and Ob Hospitalists.
- Strong ancillary support and an abundance of nurses.
- St. Rose San Martin, a 6-bed Level-II NICU with an average daily census of 3, was selected as the Gold Award winner for “Best Place to Have A Baby“ in the Las Vegas Review-Journal's 2021 annual readers' poll.
- In addition to teaching, opportunity to participate in quality initiatives.
- Flexible scheduling with good work/life balance.
Henderson is the second largest city in Nevada and is part of the Las Vegas metropolitan area. Located in the Mojave Desert, Henderson enjoys mild winters and warm, dry summers which allow for a variety of enjoyable outdoor activities year-round. The city gets accolades for its 50 beautiful parks, highly rated schools, hiking trails, great quality of life, gorgeous master-planned communities and, is known as one of the safest cities in the country. There is no state income tax and for the sports enthusiasts, Las Vegas is home to the Las Vegas Raiders and the Las Vegas Golden Knights.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
A neonatologist talks about working and living in Vegas:
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Connect With Us!
Connect with us to get updated job listings and specialty specific news and articles.