Requisition Number: EQUIP01041
- Create MARC proposals per customer requests while managing risk and exposure.
- Collaborate with Cashman Sales, Service and Caterpillar Reps to build a sustainable budget to cover equipment maintenance and repairs in line with contract scope.
- Manage MARC contract details for equipment enrolled in AMT software program.
- Utilize the reporting functions of key software to manage repairs.
- Analyze machine repairs and work orders for correct allocation of expenses.
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports for review of MARC performance to date as well as future projections.
- Communicate with onsite MARC management and service teams to ensure accurate details are loaded into work orders and the AMT system.
- Calculate and create customer invoices for SMU based contracts usages.
- Maintain check and balance procedures with internal accounting practices.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Enable Cashman to achieve its objective of Safely Home. Everyone. Every Day.™ by promoting a positive safety culture and adhering to all company safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effectively administer the Equipment Management program
- Effectively participate as part of a team, assisting where appropriate and requesting assistance when needed.
- Achieve customer focused partmerships by delivering high quality, cost effective solutions.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures and practices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma, GED or trade school equivalent.
- Prefer technical trade school diploma, associates degree, or bachelors degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in service and/or administration.
- Proficient with creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, with the ability to learn new software systems.
- Possess general knowledge of automotive with mechanical skills.
- Proficient in English, grammar, spelling, punctuation and math skills, with the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to read and understand materials commonly used in service and warranty (service and parts manuals, technical bulletins and other related articles).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor consistent with position and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Stand/walk 1-4 hours in a day, and/or sit 5-6 hours in a day.
- Occasionally lift up to 50-80 lbs.
- Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Must be able to occasionally/frequently bend, squat, and climb; including ability to ascend and descend ladders.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office/inside environment.
- Occasional travel and overnight stays.
- Valid Nevada Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record.