Requisition Number: CORPP02027
- Responsible for all aspects of parts demand planning.
- Analyzes parts usage and forecasts future demand based on a variety of data inputs.
- Responsible for planned order creation, review, and modification as demand changes.
- Reviews and modifies system-created supply redistribution and refill order suggestions daily.
- Reviews and modifies system-created stock level suggestions daily.
- Reviews and establishes sales and service recommended stock requests.
- Reviews and establishes stock plans for new to territory machine models.
- Supports inventory reporting and analysis as assigned.
- Supports other inventory control management functions as assigned.
- Responsible for computer entry and maintenance of exchange/serialized parts inclusive to exchange inventory.
- Focus will be on continuous improvement and business optimization opportunities. This position requires attention to detail, analytical abilities, a creative mind to invent solutions to improve quality and internal processes related to information sharing, data analysis, and technology.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Enable Cashman to achieve its objective of Safely Home. Everyone. Every Day. ™ by promoting a positive safety culture and adhering to all company safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Deliver Cashman’s “Best Customer Experience” for all internal and external customers on a consistent basis.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be highly proficient in Excel.
- Power BI or Tableau experience (or similar database management software knowledge) is a plus.
- Background in parts and/or inventory management a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar required.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a parts or supply chain business.
- Strong analytical, verbal, and communications skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor consistent with position and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented; work with minimum supervision.
- Stand/walk 1-4 hours in a day. Sit 5-6 hours in a day.
- Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office environment with occasional exposure to shop and warehouse environment.
- Valid Nevada driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Occasional travel may be required.