During this time of “Social Distancing“ due to COVID-19 and in preparation for the resumption of operations, we at The Burks Companies (TBC) encourage you to apply for any position in which you feel your skills sets match with a particular posting. Should TBC feel the need to contact you, we may do so via email, phone, text, and/or video conference based on the contact information you provide on your application. We wish you the best of luck in your job search and feel free to return as positions are updated often.
ANY Salary Estimation that may appear on this job posting DOES NOT reflect the salaries set by this company for this position.
EVS Attendants (Cleaning)
The Burks Companies, Inc.
Performance is Everything
The Burks Companies (TBC) is a leader in providing a wide range of facilities and operations support services to 4-5 Star Hotels and Resorts we manage the cleaning of Casinos and Resort, provide staffing, housekeeping, stewarding, banquets laundry and facility support services to the absolute best clients in the Hospitality and Gaming Industries. TBC offers each employee a comprehensive benefits program, opportunities for growth and more. Learn more at www.theburkscompanies.com.
EVS Attendants (Cleaning)
The EVS Attendant is responsible for ensuring their assigned areas and restrooms are clean in accordance with TBC's cleaning standards. Must be at least 21 years old.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs cleaning of assigned areas in accordance with established work schedules as assigned by your Supervisor.
- Thoroughly clean all areas and restrooms according to TBC procedures
- Empties waste containers and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes supplies in restrooms per housekeeping procedures.
- Conducts walk-arounds of assigned areas to assure that the areas are always in compliance with EVS/Cleaning standards.
- Interacts with guests and hotel staff while cleaning assigned areas in a friendly, customer-satisfaction first approach. Assists guest as needed.
- Reports maintenance repair problems to Supervisor.
- Ensures all lost and found items are turned in and logged on a daily basis.
- Ensures that all sanitation guidelines are maintained.
- Maintains and operates equipment utilized during assigned shift in a safe manner that promotes the safety of others in the immediate work area.
- Ensures that all storage areas/rooms and work areas are neat, clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Previous commercial cleaning and/or guest service experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Working knowledge of various cleaning equipment, vacuum cleaners, tools and fixtures
- Ability to work quickly under pressure
- Ability to follow direction and instructions
- Guest service oriented; ability to adhere to TBC's Quality and Operations Standards
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift
- Frequent climbing of stairs
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and carrying
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete a variety of cleaning duties
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity sufficient to inspect cleanliness of surfaces
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER