Sturgeon Electric, has an IMMEDIATE need for a Warehouseman for it's Henderson, CO location. Since 1912 Sturgeon Electric has been providing comprehensive electrical construction services to clients throughout the western United States.
Why work for Sturgeon Electric? Our highly competitive benefits package is a great start! Our warehouseman have excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, Paid Vacation & holidays, Company paid Life Insurance and a 401K.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of materials
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles
- Complete and maintain inventories
- Maintain condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correction location, etc.)
- Follow company safety policies and procedures
- Receive and fill orders
- Drive company vehicles to pickup and deliver material
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
- 1-5 years of Warehouse experience, electrical experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Number sense
- Ability to problem solve
- Positive attitude and team player
- Attentive to details
- Organized, punctual, reliable
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.