Descripción de la empresa
Adevinta México, with our local brands Segundamano and Vivanuncios are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Descripción del empleo
- Develop and maintain backend services of the platform.
- Design, code, and write automated tests for every new development.
- Participate in identifying improvements to the product. Suggest new ideas and new features. Suggest new ways to solve old problems.
- Interact and cooperate with developers from other countries working on similar projects.
- Be part of a team and support each other.
- Give your contribution in order to improve our processes and methods.
- Train new developers when they join the company.
- Engineer and implement highly scalable systems in languages like Java and Golang, using the best development practices and tools.
- Help define our development environment and communicate the best development practices within the organization (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc.).
- Continuously monitor the quality of our systems, design measurements to monitor their health (both the engineering systems and data quality).
- Work closely with other teams (Data & Insights, Product and UX) at Segundamano and central teams to drive product development.
- Work with product owners and designers to prioritise and improve features.
Requirements (must have):
- You have experience in developing backend systems.
- Educational background in programming.
- You’re fluent in multiple programming languages and interested in learning more.
- You have a deep understanding of systems design, algorithms, and data structures.
- You have experience with distributed computing technologies and microservices architecture.
- You can write technical documentation and have conversations about the product in English.
- You know how to work properly with version control systems like git.
- You have experience with both relational and non-relational databases.
Technical Qualifications - nice to have
- You have experience writing code for automation (continuous integration, deployment, configuration management, etc.)
- You understand and are comfortable using Google Cloud, AWS, or any proprietary clouds.
- You have experience with event-based architecture (Kafka, Kinesis, etc.)
- You have used Scrum or other agile methodologies in a professional environment.
- You have a personal GitHub and StackOverflow account.
- You participate in some Tech / Programming / Open Source community.
- You have experience with the Spring framework.